In most of the areas where we operate, we have automated machinery for pressing shirts that reduce the time and cost involved considerably. Unfortunately we currently don't have the same level of capabilities in Oxford or Cambridge.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay more for a same day delivery?
- Do you have a minimum order charge?
- I missed the collection/delivery and I’ve been charged £10, why is that so?
- What is your pricing?
- Why are prices for shirts different in Oxford and Cambridge?
- Why are women’s shirts more expensive than men’s shirts?
- Will I still be charged if you cannot clean my items?