Men’s shirts are pressed using new technology shirt plants, which means a man’s shirt can be pressed in about 30 seconds, whereas a woman’s shirt, which typically has more tailoring, is hand-pressed which takes a couple minutes.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay more for a same day delivery?
- Do you have a minimum order charge?
- I missed the collection/delivery and I’ve been charged £10, why is that so?
- What is your pricing?
- Why are prices for shirts different in Oxford and Cambridge?
- Why are women’s shirts more expensive than men’s shirts?
- Will I still be charged if you cannot clean my items?